Sika Lodge has recently been awarded the Covid-19 Safety Charter from Failte Ireland. It is our hope that this will reassure and instill confidence in all our guests.
As we move through each phase in easing restrictions, we will follow, implement and review best practices from the Government and Health Authorities. We are committed to playing our part to try to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are asking all our guests to do likewise and follow all guidelines and protocols.
Please see below the steps that we are taking to ensure your safety and that of our family:
- We have increased hygiene standards, hand-washing and sanitation frequency for all staff/family members.
- We have dedicated areas of the house exclusive to residents ensuring priority service and enhanced space.
- Your check-in process will remain as contactless as possible, with credit card pin pads sanitised after use.
- We offer the option of express and contactless check in and check out for all bookings prepaid on line.
- Hand sanitisers and tissues will be positioned at entry and exit points and at multiple locations throughout the hotel.
- Frequent sanitisation with hospital grade disinfectant is taking place of all publicly used surfaces
- Signage inform guests of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitisation of all bedrooms is conducted prior to check-in using hospital grade cleaning products. A number of best practice measures are in place and staff are fully trained on required procedures.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Sika Lodge. Serena was so welcoming and an amazing chef! We enjoyed the walk into downtown and being close to Killarney National Park. This was my favorite accommodation during an 8 day trip to Ireland.